Monday, July 11, 2016

Catch up...

Keep scrolling for pictures :) 




Since Rhys and I have come out to Utah it has been a whirlwind and I can't believe we have been here over a month!

Lewis has been able to come out to visit twice, and will be here again this weekend.

... Mostly we have been working on getting Rhys on a sleep schedule and not much else!

Lots of updates and upheavals in our life plans right now but nothing definite yet so I will save that for another post! And now here are the pictures!

The snake I threw at my mom










Doing Daddy's fathers day present



















Weird order, but this is in Houston :) 

Across the street from Lewis' office

Watching basketball at Rudy's

Dad is tuckered out from the long drive! 





It wouldn't be summer without shaved ice! 

Cordi reading Rhys a book

My *allergy reaction








Motherhood is glamorous 








He loves to eat Sophie's face




Picking peas at Grandma Debbies





Dinosaur feet pjs 

4th of July fireworks

He has reached the hair-grabbing stage

Made with love in Texas :) 




So done with tummy time


Sleepless nights.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment