Sunday, April 13, 2014

This year in travels... so far

Its been quite a crazy year for me in travels. I spent New Years in Logan Utah, then later in January I was off to an expo in NYC. My plane got caught in a crazy storm, and after hours of circling and a failed landing attempt we landed in Albany New York. Then I had to catch a train down to NYC. It was insanely cold, one of the coldest days of the year for NYC.


Two weeks later if was off to Miami for another conference.

Miami Beach Sunrise 
Our booth at M2M Evolution 

Then 2 weeks later it was off to LA. Jessi and I took a trip to visit Robertas and then a trip up the coast to stay at Pismo Beach. We fell in love with SLO (San Luis Obispo) Definitely a place I could spend a lot of time. We also stopped by the Santa Barbara Police Department to say hi to Gus and Shawn. 



A week later my Mom and Randy came down to visit. We had a great time visiting baby elephant at the zoo, saw alligators at Brazos Bend, and took a walk on the Beach. We also made amazing crepes. 





The Very next week we took off for San Francisco. We took a motorcycle ride up the coast, it was so much fun!!


At some point in all of this I took 2 trips to Arkansas to visit the oil field and also Puerto Rico.


Also we got our scooter up and running. Its also a lot of fun.

This week I've been mostly working on our new iPhone App. Jessi is almost done with her first year of grad school. In a few weeks we will be going back to Utah for Mother's Day. We can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment